Klingon Programmer Philosophy
Subject: Humor: philosphy of a true Klingon programmer
Taken from: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 (Author unknown)
Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon on your
software development team:
10) This code is a GAGH! You have no honor!
9) A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code!
8) By filing this bug you have questioned my family honor. Prepare to
7) You question the worthiness of my Code?! I should kill you where you
6) Our competitors are without honor!
5) Specs are for the weak and timid!
4) This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need dual Pentium processors if I am to
3) Perhaps it IS a good day to Die! Let's ship it!
2) My program has just dumped Stovo Core!
1) Behold, the keyboard of Kalis! The greatest Klingon code warrior who
Last modification: 6 january 1998